The LS-P4 is one of the first linear PCM recorders worldwide to be compatible with recording in the FLAC format. Achieve nearly perfect 96kHz/24-bit recordings that are better than CD quality - but with file sizes which are up to 30% smaller compared to the PCM WAV format.
You can also use the LS-P4 voice recorder as a Hi-Res music player for FLAC-format files, or for music in the WAV and MP3 formats. Thanks to the equalizer in the USER mode, customizing your playback preferences is easy. You can even enjoy tunes downloaded from high-resolution music distribution websites.
The LS-P4 is one of the first linear PCM recorders to feature built-in fade-in/fade-out functionality on the device. It gradually increases the volume of the sound from the first second of the sound source, and reduces volume to the last second. This links songs naturally when recording live sound sources, eliminating unnatural clicking noises.
Enjoy simpler overdubbing with your LS-P4 audio recorder. Create your own musical recordings by listening to your original track and, at the same time, recording a new track to create a new song. For instance, you can record your drum track, go back and dub in your rhythm and bass, before adding your vocals to the final mix.
- Product Description Olympus LS-P4 - voice recorder
- Product Type Voice recorder flash based
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 1.6 in x 0.6 in x 4.3 in
- Weight 2.65 oz
- Wireless Interfaces Bluetooth
- Playback Digital Standards WAV, PCM, MP3, FLAC
- Digital Recording Time 16 hours - PCM recording (stereo), 50 hours - MP3 recording - 320 kbps, 126 hours - MP3 recording - 128 kbps, 253 hours - MP3 recording - 64 kbps, 32 hours - PCM recording (mono)
- Display LED - 108 x 84 - monochrome - 1.43"
- Audio Specifications Digital Player - response bandwidth: 20 - 44000 Hz
- Supported Flash Memory Cards microSDHC, microSD - up to 32 GB
- Internal Memory 8 GB
- Speakers 1 x speaker - built-in - 150 mW
- Microphone Three microphones - built-in
- Battery 1 x AAA type