This patch panel enables quick, easy cable patching. Just plug Cat6 patch cables into its 12 front RJ45 ports, and use a 110 or Krone punch-down tool (do not use a 4/5 pair 110 punch-down tool) to terminate color-coded connections in the rear. Both the RJ45 ports and 110 terminals are clearly numbered, and the front ports have blank labels to help you identify individual cable runs. The N250-P12 supports EIA/TIA 568A and 568B wiring standards and is compatible with all network applications.
This Power over Ethernet patch panel maximizes performance with PoE+ applications. It prevents spark-gap erosion that degrades the plug and jack contacts over time and can affect data and/or power transmission capabilities. The N250-P12 is designed to handle the frequent mating and unmating of surveillance cameras, VoIP phone systems, wireless access points and other PoE and PoE+ devices under electrical load.
The 12-port patch panel is constructed from aluminum with an ABS plastic frame that mounts to a wall, desk or similar flat surface. The patch panel easily snaps into and out of the frame, allowing you to remove it to make new connections and snap it back into place. Included cable ties help organize your connections and cut down on cord clutter.
The N250-P12 is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
The N250-P12 is backed by a lifetime warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.
- Product Description Tripp Lite Cat6 Wall-Mount 12-Port Patch Panel - PoE+ Compliant, 110/Krone, 568A/B, RJ45 Ethernet, TAA - patch panel
- Product Type Patch panel - CAT 6 - RJ-45 X 12
- Placing / Mounting Desk mountable, wall mountable
- Package Content 4 x cable tie
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 4 in x 0.7 in x 0.9 in
- Product Material ABS plastic, durable aluminum
- Color Black
- Port Qty 12 ports
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty