The VIXIA GX10 is Canon's first 4K UHD consumer camcorder. Offering an outstanding combination of features and functionality in a compact and portable design, the VIXIA GX10 delivers refined video quality with stunning detail to video enthusiasts and aspiring filmmakers.
Featuring a 1.0-inch 4K UHD CMOS image sensor and dual DIGIC DV 6 Image Processors, the VIXIA GX10 records in MP4 format to dual SD card slots. The camcorder is capable of recording 4K UHD video at 60p. A 15x optical zoom lens maintains 4K UHD quality throughout the entire zoom range, while the camcorder's Dual Pixel CMOS AF helps facilitate fast and accurate autofocus.
The camcorder includes an HDMI 2.0 terminal with 4K UHD output support, an adjustable 3.5-inch touch panel LCD monitor, a built-in 0.24-inch electronic viewfinder and accessory shoe support, enhancing usability and allowing the VIXIA GX10 to operate in a variety of shooting situations. Whether you are a video enthusiast or aspiring professional, the VIXIA GX10 is equipped to meet your needs.
- Product Description Canon VIXIA GX10 - camcorder - storage: flash card
- Product Type Camcorder - 4K - widescreen
- Media Type Flash card
- Memory Card Slot Dual SD card
- Image Processor Dual DIGIC DV 6
- Sensor Resolution 13.4 MP
- Effective Sensor Resolution Video: 8.29 MP
- Max Video Resolution 3840 x 2160
- Lens System Zoom lens - 15x zoom - 8.3 - 124.5 mm - f/2.8-4.5
- Focus Adjustment Automatic, manual
- Min Focus Distance 0.4 in
- Image Stabilizer Optical (Dynamic SuperRange)
- Viewfinder Electronic - 0.24" - color - LCD
- Display LCD display - 3.5"
- Supported Battery 1 x Canon BP-828 Li-ion rechargeable battery (included)
- Interface Composite video/audio, HDMI, USB 2.0
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 5.3 in x 8.4 in x 3.8 in
- Weight 2.51 lbs