This USB to dual DisplayPort adapter lets you add two 4K 60Hz DisplayPort monitors to your Windows or Mac computer.
The adapter lets you use a single USB 3.0 port on your laptop to output dual 4K resolution at 60Hz to two independent displays. Simply plug the adapter into a USB 3.0 (5Gbps) port on your Windows or Mac system and connect your DisplayPort monitors to the adapter.
The adapter lets you enjoy the picture quality of Ultra HD video across multiple screens, even if your system doesn't natively support 4K video output.
With two UHD 4K displays, you can work more efficiently and accomplish more in the same amount of time. With each display delivering 4K performance, you can have four times the screen space compared to 1080p.
With multiple displays, you can output different content on each display at resolutions of up to 4096 x 2160p (60Hz). The dual DisplayPort adapter is ideal for business applications such as spreadsheets, word processors and web browsers. You can multitask and preview different data points across each display. For instance, you can calculate data on one display, write a report on the second display, and browse the internet on your laptops display.
- Product Description StarTech.com USB 3.0 to Dual DisplayPort Adapter 4K 60Hz, DisplayLink Certified, Video Converter with External Graphics Card - Mac & PC (USB32DP24K60) - external video adapter - DisplayLink DL-6950 - black
- Device Type External video adapter
- Bus Type SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- Graphics Engine DisplayLink DL-6950
- Max Resolution 4096 x 2160
- Interfaces 2 x DisplayPort (female connector)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 3.1 in x 2.4 in x 0.6 in
- Enclosure Color Black
- Manufacturer Warranty 2-year warranty