The ESC8000 G3 supports up to eight PCI-E Gen3 x 16 slots for high expandability, compatible with versatile expansion cards. Initially, high-density computing is designed specifically to pack greater processing power into a rack. In ESC8000 G3, it can carry double-deck GPUs offering extreme high density and parallel computing power. In addition, there are PCI-E Gen3 slots for Low Profile HBA and proprietary networking cards using FDR and 10 G interface.
To provide the optimized thermal solution, ESC8000 G3 has the front parallel redundant fan placement which creates dedicated air tunnels for individual CPU and GPU; four fans in 1U height for CPU while eight fans in 2-3U height for GPU. Among the eight fans for GPU, four fans in front side play the role as the back-up solution for another four running fans, offering the best thermal solution in a power-saving way.
The ESC8000 G3 is equipped with two 1600 W 80 PLUS Platinum level redundant power supplies with VR power efficiency up to 95% for energy savings, while the hot swappable design reduces power loss, improves power efficiency and saves more TCO for users.
- Product Description ASUS ESC8000 G4 - rack-mountable - no CPU - 0 GB
- Type Server - rack-mountable
- Height (Rack Units) 4U
- Server Scalability 2-way
- Processor No CPU
- Processor Socket Socket P
- RAM 0 GB (installed) / 3072 GB (max) DDR4 SDRAM
- Storage Controller RAID (SATA 6Gb/s); NVMe
- Server Storage Bays Hot-swap 2.5"
- Hard Drive No HDD
- Optical Storage No optical drive
- Graphics Controller ASPEED AST2500
- Video Memory 64 MB
- Networking GigE
- Power AC 120/230 V (47 - 63 Hz)
- Power Redundancy Yes
- OS Provided No operating system
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17.3 in x 31.4 in x 6.9 in