As part of an evolving and programmable network, the Cisco CRS delivers highly reliable operations and scales easily from single-chassis form factors to a massive multichassis system. Its design offers industry-leading efficiency in power consumption, cooling, and rack-space resources, while providing intelligent service-rich bandwidth capacity. The Cisco CRS supports up to 400-Gbps line rates, and its hardware is backward and forward compatible, helping to protect existing and future investments.
- Product Description Cisco CRS-X Modular Services Card - expansion module
- Device Type Expansion module
- Form Factor Plug-in module
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 1.8 in x 18.6 in x 20.6 in
- Weight 16.01 lbs
- Performance Throughput: 400 Gbps
- Designed For Cisco CRS 8-Slot Enhanced Line Card Chassis, CRS-1 16-Slot Line-Card Chassis, CRS-1 16-Slot Line-Card Chassis Route Processor Revision B, CRS-1 8-Slot Line-Card Chassis; Carrier Routing System CRS-1; CRS-1 16-Slot Line Card Chassis, 8-Slot Line Card Chassis