The Cisco Aironet 1600 Series access point is an enterprise-class, entry-level, 802.11n-based access point designed to address the wireless connectivity needs of small and medium-sized enterprise networks. The Aironet 1600 Series delivers great performance at an attractive price for customers while providing advanced functionality such as CleanAir Express for better cover through spectrum intelligence and Clientlink 2.0 for entry level networks that have a mixed client base.
In addition to these features, the Aironet 1600 series includes 802.11n-based 3x3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with two spatial streams, making it ideal for small and medium-sized enterprises. The Aironet 1600 Series also provides at least six times the throughput of existing 802.11a/g networks. As part of the Cisco Aironet Wireless portfolio, the Cisco Aironet 1600 Series access point provides low total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating seamlessly with the existing network.
With an entry-level path to 802.11n migration, the Aironet 1600 Series can add capacity to the network for future growth for expanding applications and bandwidth. Designed with rapidly evolving mobility needs in mind, the Cisco Aironet 1600 Series Access Point addresses the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend by providing advanced functionality at the right price point.
- Product Description Cisco Aironet 1602i Standalone - wireless access point
- Device Type Wireless access point
- Form Factor External - indoor
- Localization Japan
- RAM 256 MB
- Flash Memory 32 MB
- Data Link Protocol IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported PoE
- Pricing Type Refurbished
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 8.7 in x 8.7 in x 1.9 in
- Weight 1.9 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty