Meraki Go's outdoor cloud-based WiFi solution is specially designed with small business owners in mind, allowing you to increase business productivity and customer engagement, with minimal time, resources, and expertise.
Get up and running in less than 5 minutes, with no technical knowledge needed. The Meraki Go app will guide you through each step of connecting and configuring your network, from securely separating business and guest access to setting up your own splash page/branded landing page.
Receive an email or an app alert if the Internet goes down at your business. See if a heavy downloader is slowing down your Internet and what apps they're using. Set WiFi usage limits to prioritize business critical functions. Block inappropriate websites.
Gain valuable intelligence on visitors to your business, regardless of whether they connect to your WiFi. Understand how many people enter your business and how long they stay, compared with those that pass by. Plan your business needs by having a clear view of customer loyalty, as well as the busiest times of day.
- Product Description Cisco Meraki Go GR60 - wireless access point
- Device Type Wireless access point
- Form Factor External - outdoor
- Localization United States
- Data Link Protocol IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2
- Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Included Accessories Mounting screws, mounting kit
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported PoE
- Power DC 12 V / DC 37 - 57 V (PoE)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 9.6 in x 4.5 in x 1.2 in
- Manufacturer Warranty 1-week warranty