This rugged cord features 12 AWG wire suitable for high power connections, making it a reliable solution for large server applications that require a higher-rated, heavier-gauge cable. It can be used to connect a server, router, switch, blade server enclosure or other network device to a UPS system or PDU. It is also an ideal replacement or upgrade from the standard power cord provided by the device's manufacturer. The 10-foot length allows you great flexibility in placing equipment with respect to the power outlet.
Having a cable come loose accidentally can mean the loss of power and costly downtime. The locking C19 connector helps you avoid such danger, protecting critical equipment by maintaining a secure link without failure. The locking cable is also invaluable when moving equipment in a rack or removing equipment from tight areas, ensuring the power cord always stays connected.
The P036-L10 is backed by a lifetime warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.
- Product Description Tripp Lite C20 to C19 Power Cable - Locking C19 Connector, Heavy Duty, 20A, 100-250V, 12 AWG, 10 ft., Black - power extension cable - 10 ft
- Type Power extension cable
- Features Service Junior Thermoplastic (SJT) jacket, heavy duty
- Length 10 ft
- Localization North America
- Connector Power IEC 60320 C20
- Connector (Second End) Power IEC 60320 C19 - locking
- Rated Voltage AC 100-250 V
- Rated Current 20 A
- Color Black
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty