The Aruba LTE sensors can be placed within any high-density area where users or IoT devices are located to reduce the time to identify and resolve app responsiveness issues. The sensor is placed at the same height where user's devices are placed or held, to run accurate simulated tests over Wi-Fi. Wired connections are also supported.
Tests can be set up for LAN and WLAN access, DHCP, DNS, authentication, captive portal response, cloud apps availability and internal applications. Installation of the sensor, even in extremely remote locations is easy due to built-in out-of-band cellular connectivity. This reduces the time and effort normally required to go on-site, diagnose a problem and put a resolution into action.
- Product Description HPE Aruba LTE Sensor - wireless network management device
- Device Type Wireless network management device
- Form Factor Wall / ceiling mountable
- Localization Canada, United States
- Data Link Protocol Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, LTE
- Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Included Accessories Wall and ceiling mounting bracket, security flaps
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported PoE
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 6 in x 6 in x 1.6 in
- Weight 11.22 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty 90-day warranty