The affordable mid-range Aruba 303 Series campus access point delivers high performance 802.11ac with MU-MIMO (Wave 2) for medium density enterprise environments. With the integrated BLE and supporting 802.3af power, the Aruba 303 Series AP enables enterprises to improve their work efficiency and productivity with the lowest TCO.
The compact Aruba 303 Series AP delivers a maximum concurrent data rate of 867 Mbps in the 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (for an aggregate peak data rate of 1.2 Gbps). Featuring 2x2:2SS, the Aruba 303 is designed for medium device density environments, such as schools, retail branches, warehouses, hotels and enterprise offices, where the environment is cost sensitive.
The 303 Series AP has an integrated Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio, which can be used as an Aruba beacon for advanced locationing, indoor wayfinding, asset tracking, and to enable proximity-based push notification services. The integrated beacon radio also enables the remote management of battery-powered and other standalone beacons in a large-scale network of Aruba beacons. It enables businesses to leverage mobility context to develop applications that will deliver an enhanced user experience and increase the value of the wireless network for organizations.
- Product Description HPE Aruba AP-303P (US) - Campus - wireless access point
- Device Type Wireless access point
- Form Factor External - indoor
- Data Link Protocol IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Performance Concurrent data rate (5 GHz): 867 Mbps ¦ Concurrent data rate (2.4 GHz): 300 Mbps
- Capacity Wireless clients per Wi-Fi radio: 256 ¦ BSSIDs per radio: 16
- Included Accessories Suspended ceiling rail adapter, ceiling mounting clips
- OS Required ArubaOS, InstantOS
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported PoE
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 5.9 in x 5.9 in x 1.4 in
- Weight 9.88 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty