The detailed picture quality of the LG surgical monitor meets operating room requirements. With its 27-inch IPS 8 MP display, the LG surgical monitor improves work efficiency not only by enabling detailed observation but also by displaying multiple imaging applications.
- IPS & 115% OF sRGB Enhancing Deep Red: The 8 MP IPS monitor not only enables detailed observation of previously hard-to-see regions but also displays multiple imaging applications. In particular, the LG surgical monitor provides brightness and sRGB of 115% to ensure accurate color reproduction in the surgery room. Moreover, by adding a deep red color spectrum, the LG surgical monitor assures color expression of the red spectrum.
- DICOM Part 14 & brightness stabilization: DICOM Part 14, published by the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) and the American College of Radiology (ACR), provides strict guidelines for performing grayscale display function calibration and quality assurance tests on displays
- in medical imaging applications.
- Dynamic Sync Mode: Since during an operation, a display takes a lot of heavy information from many other devices those tracking the real-time condition of the patient, therefore visual distracting caused.
- Anti-reflection & optical bonding glass: Optically bonded glass significantly reduces internal reflection between the cover glass and the LCD to enhance accuracy. Improved anti-reflection ability enables displays to look brighter and sharper for the highest image quality.
- Dustproof & waterproof: The LG's multi-coated glass is highly durable and scratch-resistant and protects the panel during a surgical procedure.