Gain quick access to up to four SSDs/HDDs simultaneously, while also being able to swap drives in and out as needed. This 4-bay SATA HDD docking station lets you access up to four solid-state drives or hard drives simultaneously over USB 3.1 (10Gbps), and hot swap drives with ease. Ideal for IT professionals, the docking station provides large data capacity and fast file transfers, helping you manage your workflow more efficiently.
Save time accessing and managing your data
When you're managing a large number of drives, the HDD/SSD docking station saves you time. Quickly dock and swap your drives for disk imaging, data recovery from failing drives, data backups, or other tasks.
The hard drive docking station also has SMART support, for accessing important drive information such as hours in use, number of power cycles, and disk health.
Fast data transfers
With USB 3.1 Gen 2, the HDD docking station lets you leverage the high performance of the latest SSDs and hard drives, while alleviating bottlenecks in your data transfers.
The hard drive docking station includes a USB Type-C cable, for connecting to USB-C equipped laptops and devices, and a USB Type-A cable, for backward compatibility with your existing USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.x devices.
The docking station also works with 2.5" and 3.5" IDE hard drives, mSATA drives and M.2 drives using a compatible StarTech.com adapter:
IDE hard drives: Use StarTech.com adapter SAT2IDEADP SATA to 2.5in or 3.5in IDE Hard Drive Adapter for HDD Docks
mSATA drives: Use StarTech.com adapter SAT32MSAT257 mSATA SSD to 2.5in SATA Adapter Converter
M.2 drives: Use StarTech.com adapter SAT32M225 M.2 NGFF SSD to 2.5in SATA Adapter Converter
The SDOCK4U313 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Product Description StarTech.com 4-Bay SATA SSD/HDD Docking Station - External USB 3.1 (10Gbps) SATA SS/HDD Dock for 2.5"/3.5" SSDs/HDDs (SDOCK4U313) - storage enclosure - SATA 6Gb/s - USB 3.1 (Gen 2)
- Device Type Storage enclosure - external
- Bus Type USB 3.1 (Gen 2)
- Color Black
- Localization Australia, Japan, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Europe, North Asia
- Expansion Bays 4 x hot-swap - 2.5" / 3.5" shared
- Hard Drive Form Factor Compatibility 2.5" / 3.5" shared
- Interface SATA 6Gb/s
- Data Transfer Rate 600 MBps
- Supported Devices Hard drive, solid state drive
- Max Storage Devices Qty 4
- Product Material Plastic
- Power Source USB bus
- Power AC 120/230 V
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 6.7 in x 11.5 in x 3.4 in
- Weight 2.2 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty 2-year warranty