HP Proactive Care Service (Proactive Care) offers an integrated set of reactive and proactive services designed to help you improve the stability and operation of your converged infrastructure to achieve better business outcomes. In a complex converged and virtualized environment, many components need to work together effectively. Proactive Care has been specifically designed to support devices in these environments, providing enhanced support that covers servers, operating systems, hypervisors, storage, storage area networks (SANs), and networks.
For eligible products, HP Defective Media Retention allows the Customer to retain defective hard Disk or eligible SSD/Flash Drive components that the Customer does not want to relinquish due to sensitive data contained within the disk ('Disk or SSD/Flash Drive') covered under this service. All Disk or eligible SSD/ Flash Drives on a covered system must participate in the defective media retention service option.
- Product Description HPE Proactive Care Next Business Day Service with Defective Media Retention - extended service agreement - 3 years - on-site
- Type Extended service agreement
- Service Included Parts and labor
- Location On-site
- Full Contract Period 3 years
- Response Time Next business day
- Service Availability 9 hours a day / 5 days a week
- Covered Configurations 32 GB RAM