With an increasing number of mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) devices reliant on wireless access, networks must be capable of accommodating a diverse mixture of device types, applications and services.
The Aruba 510 series campus access points with 802.11ax technology are designed to deliver high-performance access for mobile and (IOT) devices in environments where density is an issue. The 510 series uses 802.11ax features to efficiently and simultaneously serve multiple clients and traffic types in dense environments, increasing data rates for both individual device and overall system.
- Product Description HPE Aruba AP-515 (US) - Campus - wireless access point
- Device Type Wireless access point
- Form Factor In-ceiling - indoor
- Data Link Protocol IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Performance Maximum data rate (2.4 GHz): 575 Mbps ¦ Maximum data rate (5 GHz): 4.8 Gbps ¦ Peak data rate: 5.4 Gbps
- Capacity Wireless clients per Wi-Fi radio: 256 ¦ BSSIDs per radio: 16
- OS Required ArubaOS, InstantOS
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported PoE
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 7.9 in x 7.9 in x 1.8 in
- Weight 28.57 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty