The CyberPower Smart App Online OL6KRTMBTF is a 8U rack/tower UPS featuring double-conversion topology for seamless power protection, an intuitive maintenance bypass switch design, a pre-installed RMCARD205 and a 2U step-down transformer to support 120 V and 200-240 V output requirements. Ensure maximum efficiency and capacity output with a Power Factor rating (PF) of 1. The energy-saving GreenPower UPS ECO Mode enables up to 96% efficiency while reducing power consumption and thermal dissipation. Smart battery management charging technology increases battery life up to 50% and replenishes battery charge from 0-90% in four hours.
The OL6KRTMBTF enhanced LCD control panel functionality provides the ability to change the IP address, view UPS load energy consumptions, and select UPS diagnostic tests.
Variable 4-speed fans provide automatic thermal management, based on power load, to reduce noise. A tamper-proof input circuit breaker ensures power is not turned off unexpectedly during service or maintenance. The OL6KRTMBTF simplifies installation with a quick start guide, user-friendly lifting straps, and an enhanced hanging rack mount rail system.
The optional BP240VL3U01 Extended Battery Module expands runtime and speeds restoration of full backup power. The OL6KRTMBTF comes with a three-year warranty (including batteries) and a $300,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Product Description CyberPower Smart App Online OL6KRTMBTF - UPS - 6000 Watt - 6000 VA
- Device Type UPS - rack-mountable / external
- Rack Size 8U
- Weight 325.38 lbs
- Input Voltage AC 200-240 V
- Output Voltage AC 120/200/208/220/230/240 V ± 2%
- Power Capacity 6000 Watt / 6000 VA
- Input Connectors Hardwire
- Output connectors 2 x power NEMA L6-20R ¦ 1 x terminal block ¦ 4 x power NEMA L6-30R ¦ 6 x power NEMA 5-20R
- Battery Lead acid - 7 Ah
- Batteries Qty 20
- Run Time (Up To) 4.4 min at full load
- Networking Ethernet, RS-232, USB
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17 in x 32.3 in x 13.9 in
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty