This 20-meter (65.6-foot) QSFP28 Active Optical Cable (AOC) provides next-generation performance by combining four full-duplex 25 Gbps SFP channels into one affordable high-density package. Each male connector contains four independent 850 nm VCSEL-based transmitters and four independent receivers using PIN photo detectors inside. Each lane supports data transfer speeds up to 25 Gbps. Together, the N28H-20M-AQ provides an aggregated speed up to 100 Gbps, making it ideal for switches, servers, routers and other high-end networking equipment.
The hot-pluggable QSFP28 connectors include ergonomic push/pull tabs, which are easily accessible in high-density applications and make the cable easy to install and remove with just one hand.
This QSFP28 active optical cable integrates a 100 Gbps Ethernet-optimized 38-position "board as connector" design. Die-cast zinc connectors offer superior EMI (electromagnetic interference) resistance and reduced crosstalk. The connectors have also been tested to meet stringent insertion loss standards. The cable is suitable for high-speed, short-reach dense data connections, such as 100GBASE-SR4 Ethernet, PCIe, Fibre Channel and InfiniBand applications. The plenum-rated OFNP jacket is designed for connecting network components in drop ceiling, walls and ducts.
This cable is fully compliant with the latest QSFP28 Multi-Source Agreement (MSA), IEEE 802.3bm standards and industry-standard SFF-8636 specifications. It is compatible with all QSFP and QSFP+ ports.
- Product Description Tripp Lite QSFP28 to QSFP28 Active Optical Cable - 100GbE, AOC, M/M, Aqua, 20 m (65.6 ft.) - 100GBase-AOC direct attach cable - 20 m - aqua
- Type 100GBase-AOC direct attach cable - OM3
- Technology Fiber optic
- Features Plenum, active cable, non-conductive, Hot-pluggable, push-pull connector, EMI/RFI protection
- Length 20 m
- Core / Cladding Diameter 50 / 125 micron
- Connector QSFP28
- Connector (Second End) QSFP28
- Color Aqua
- Manufacturer Warranty 1-year warranty