Control your server or KVM switch from a centralized HD KVM console. Providing centralized control of your single PC or dozens of servers, this HD rackmount KVM console also gives you easy access to and visibility of your system while it's mounted in a server rack or cabinet. Connected to your servers through a separate KVM switch (sold separately), the LCD console installs into 1U of rack-space, offering a space-efficient solution for complete console control.
The 1080p KVM console's monitor is 17.3" and LED back-lit, for low power consumption. It supports high-definition resolutions up to 1920x1080 providing sharper video performance. This HD console also provides more screen space, helping you to run multiple applications on the same screen, increasing your productivity.
The rack-mount LCD console slides out from 1U of rack space, enabling you to easily monitor and control a single server or multiple servers when connected through a KVM switch. The rackmount VGA KVM features a handle that makes it easy to slide the console in and out of the server rack, keeping your area organized and clutter-free.
This KVM console provides all the essential controls you'll need to manage your server room at a low cost. The console features a built-in keyboard and a touchpad for intuitive control, as well as a high-definition LCD display.
- Product Description StarTech.com 17" HD Rackmount KVM Console - 1 Port VGA -1080p - KVM console - Full HD (1080p) - 17.3"
- Device Type KVM console - 17.3"
- KVM Switch 1 ports
- Features Keyboard, touchpad, KVM switch
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Native Resolution Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
- Pixel Pitch 0.1989 mm
- Brightness 300 cd/mē
- Contrast Ratio 800:1
- Color Support 262,144 colors
- Input Connectors VGA
- Color Black
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 19 in x 22.2 in x 1.7 in
- Height (Rack Units) 1U
- Weight 30.2 lbs
- Localization Australia, Japan, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Europe, North Asia
- Compliant Standards UL, FCC, RoHS, PSE Mark
- Manufacturer Warranty 2-year warranty