The MicroScanner Cable Verifier series simplifies the testing of voice, data, and video cable. It starts by taking results from what was four different test modes and displaying them all at once - graphical wiremap, pair lengths, distance to fault, cable ID, and far end device. What's more, it supports virtually any type of low-voltage cable testing with no need for awkward adapters. The end result is reduced test time and technician error.
This complete kit includes the MicroScanner Cable Verifier plus additional remote IDs (2-7), IntelliTone Probe, sturdy case and multiple test leads.
- Product Description Fluke MicroScanner PoE Professional Kit - network tester kit
- Device Type Network tester kit
- Cable Types UTP, FTP, SSTP
- Tests, Tools and Measurements Distance to opens, distance to shorts, PoE, length, toning, wiremap, link speed, tests for shorts, tests for opens, tests for miswires, tests for split pairs, tests for crossed wires
- Features Tests up to 460 m