NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000, powered by the NVIDIA Turing architecture and the NVIDIA RTX platform, combines unparalleled performance and memory capacity to deliver the world's most powerful graphics card solution for professional workflows. Designers and artists can now wield the power of hardware-accelerated ray tracing, deep learning, and advanced shading to dramatically boost productivity and create amazing content faster than ever before.
The Quadro RTX 8000 features 72 RT cores for real-time ray tracing and 576 Tensor Cores for AI enhanced workflows, resulting in over 130 TFLOPS of deep learning performance. With 48 GB of GDDR6 memory, scalable to 96 GB with NVIDIA NVLink technology, the Quadro RTX 8000 is designed to work with the most memory intensive workloads like creating the most complex models, building massive architectural datasets, visualizing immense data science workloads, working with 8K movie content in real time, and speeding up high resolution final frame rendering. VirtualLink provides connectivity to next-generation, high-resolution VR HMDs to let you view your work in the most compelling virtual environments. The NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 redefines what's possible.
- Product Description NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 - graphics card - Quadro RTX 8000 - 48 GB
- Device Type Graphics card
- Bus Type PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Graphics Engine NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000
- Memory 48 GB GDDR6
- CUDA Cores 4608
- Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
- Max Monitors Supported 4
- Interfaces 4 x DisplayPort ¦ USB-C ¦ DVI-D (Single-Link) - with adapter ¦ HDMI - with adapter
- API Supported OpenCL, DirectCompute, DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 10.5 in x 4.4 in
- Environmental Standards ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty
- Bundled with NVIDIA Quadro Sync II add-on interface board