Equipped with Ethernet cables and two fans, as well as dedicated space for a 19" rack-mounted network switch, these carts let you send scheduled IT updates to all devices simultaneously.
Designed with dedicated space for a network switch and pre-wired with Ethernet cables, the cart can connect to a network to perform simultaneous updates to devices. Fans inside the cart provide cooling to devices during updates and charging.
The sophisticated power manager uses a charging system that constantly reevaluates demand for power and concentrates on the devices that need power most. This technique provides cool-down time, extending battery life.
A cable management channel in the front of the cart guides cables to each device. Power adapters are installed while sitting at your desk using removable plates and Velcro straps designed to help keep everything neat and organized.
- Product Description Bretford Link L MDMLAP32NR - cart (pre-wired)
- Product Type Cart (pre-wired) - lockable
- Integrated Devices Two fans, 2 handles, temperature sensor, 33 CAT6 Ethernet cables
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 48 in x 27.6 in x 42.9 in
- Weight 310.85 lbs
- Nominal Voltage AC 120 V
- Recommended Use 32 notebooks / 19" network switch
- Material Welded steel
- Color Black, aluminum
- Image Color Disclaimer The displayed product image may be a different color
- Wheels Qty 4
- Package Content Power cord
- Manufacturer Warranty 7-year warranty