The Xenon Extreme Performance (XP) 1952h scanner builds on the strong foundation of earlier Xenon healthcare scanners, continuing the tradition of advanced performance and reliability.
The Xenon XP 1952h healthcare scanner ensures that healthcare professionals remain focused on the patient, making the process of patient ID verification quick and easy. Incorporating Honeywell's renowned imaging technology, the Xenon XP 1952h scanner offers superior scan performance, easily capturing even the most difficult-to-read or damaged codes. This helps to eliminate wasted movements and lost time, improving healthcare worker productivity and throughput.
Freedom of movement around patients, family members, and expensive equipment - particularly in congested patient rooms or ICUs - is a continued challenge for today's clinician. As more and more technology is packed into the modern-day patient room, free space comes at a premium. The Xenon XP 1952h cordless scanner ensures nurses' focus is on patient safety and comfort.
Engineered to 50 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft) and 2,000 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft), the Xenon XP 1952h scanner's class-leading reliability reduces scanner downtime and service costs, leading to a longer lifecycle and lower total cost of ownership.
- Product Description Honeywell Xenon Extreme Performance 1952h - Healthcare High Density (HD) - barcode scanner
- Type Barcode scanner - portable - Bluetooth 4.2 - decoded
- Color White
- Localization North America
- Minimum Bar Width 3 mil
- Scan Field Width 23.78 in
- Scan Element Type 2D imager - red LED
- Sensor Resolution 1280 x 800
- Connectivity Technology Wireless
- Battery 1 x lithium ion
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 2.5 in x 3.9 in x 6.5 in
- Weight 7.76 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty