The CyberPower Smart App Online OL6KRTHD high-density design offers more
power in less space. In fact, it can be configured into 2U of rack space or
as a tower, compared to 3U and 4U for similar competitive UPS models ?
giving you more room to grow. The OL6KRTHD features double-conversion
topology for seamless power protection and a pre-installed RMCARD205.
For monitoring, this UPS offers a new state-of-the-art, multi-function,
color matrix LCD screen that is simple to set up and easy to use. The
color-coded alerts provide clear status of the UPS and the screen
orientation rotates automatically when placed into a tower configuration.
The OL6KRTHD ensures maximum efficiency and capacity output with a Power
Factor rating (PF) of 1. The energy-saving GreenPower UPS ECO Mode enables
up to 96% efficiency while reducing power consumption and thermal
dissipation. The variable 7-speed fan provides automatic thermal
management, based on power load, to reduce noise.
The optional BP144VL2U01 Extended Battery Module (EBM) expands runtime and
up to ten EBMs can be connected in a daisy-chain to the UPS for more backup
power. Plus, it's all backed by a three-year warranty (including batteries)
and a $300,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Product Description CyberPower Smart App Online OL6KRTHD - UPS - 6000 Watt - 6000 VA
- Device Type UPS - rack-mountable / external
- Rack Size 2U
- Weight 92.39 lbs
- Input Voltage AC 200-240 V
- Output Voltage AC 200/208/220/230/240 V ± 2%
- Power Capacity 6000 Watt / 6000 VA
- Input Connectors 1 x hardwire
- Output connectors 2 x power NEMA L6-20R ¦ 2 x power NEMA L6-30R
- Battery Lead acid - 6 Ah
- Batteries Qty 12
- Run Time (Up To) 1.4 min at full load
- Networking Ethernet 10/100, RS-232, USB
- Remote Management Protocol SNMP 1, Telnet, SNMP 3, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, CLI
- Color Black
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17 in x 28.3 in x 3.4 in
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty