The PR2000RT2UN is a Smart App Sinewave rack/tower convertible UPS with line-interactive topology, surge protection, and battery backup. CyberPower's Smart App Sinewave series has sine wave output to eliminate power gaps that can be detected by sensitive equipment and cause unexpected shutdowns.
The Smart App Sinewave PR2000RT2UN improves battery life through battery equalization technology and Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), which corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power. The enhanced chassis design with an easy-to-access toolless front panel, captive screws for battery panel access, and color-coded rear panel make battery changes and installations simple and fast. The PR2000RT2UN also has an innovative LCD panel that rotates 90°, tilts for a better viewing angle, and provides information on 47 different settings including UPS stats, UPS setup and control management, and testing options.
This model includes pre-installed remote management card RMCARD205, which provides remote management and configuration of the UPS via a standard web browser or network management system.
With a $400,000 connected equipment guarantee and a three-year warranty, you can trust CyberPower's commitment to the quality of the PR2000RT2UN.
- Product Description CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR2000RT2UN - UPS - 2000 Watt - 2000 VA
- Device Type UPS - active Power Factor Correction (PFC) - rack-mountable / external
- Rack Size 2U
- Weight 59.79 lbs
- Input Voltage AC 100-125 V
- Output Voltage AC 100/110/120/125 V + 5% / - 5%
- Power Capacity 2000 Watt / 2000 VA
- Input Connectors 1 x power NEMA 5-20P
- Output connectors 8 x power NEMA 5-20R
- Battery Lead acid - 9 Ah
- Batteries Qty 4
- Run Time (Up To) 4.5 min at full load
- Networking Ethernet 10/100, RS-232, USB
- Remote Management Protocol SNMP 1, SNMP 3, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, CLI, SMTP, NTP
- Color Black
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17.1 in x 16.2 in x 3.4 in
- Environmental Standards ENERGY STAR
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty