The Quadro P2200 is the perfect balance of performance, compelling features, and compact form factor delivering incredible creative experience and productivity across a variety of professional 3D applications. It features a Pascal GPU with 1280 CUDA cores, large 5 GB GDDDR5X on-board memory, and the power to drive up to four 5K displays natively. Accelerate product development and content creation workflows with a GPU that delivers the fluid interactivity you need to work with large scenes and models.
Quadro cards are certified with a broad range of sophisticated professional applications, tested by leading workstation manufacturers, and backed by a global team of support specialists. This gives you the peace of mind to focus on doing your best work. Whether you're developing revolutionary products or telling spectacularly vivid visual stories, Quadro gives you the performance to do it brilliantly.
- Product Description NVIDIA Quadro P2200 - graphics card - Quadro P2200 - 5 GB
- Device Type Graphics card
- Bus Type PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Graphics Engine NVIDIA Quadro P2200
- Memory 5 GB GDDR5X
- CUDA Cores 1280
- Max Monitors Supported 4
- Interfaces 4 x DisplayPort
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 7.9 in x 4.4 in
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty