With the QWU-100, you can easily overcome issues with configuring and managing wake-up services. The QWU-100 supports USB 3.0 Type-C, PoE interface, and multiple smart features for you to build a dependable remote wake-up environment.
With its compact form factor and two LAN ports, QWU-100 is able to manage devices for two networks. What's more, the QWU-100 supports USB 3.0 Type-C and PoE interface - with the PoE interface providing both data and power to devices for better cable management. QuWakeUp's easy-to-use interface includes operation menu, system logs, device group management and connection status to provide a huge boost to your productivity.
- Product Description QNAP QuWakeUp QWU-100 - network management device
- Device Type Network management device
- Form Factor External
- Processor 1 x NXP Cortex-A7 900 MHz
- RAM 512 MB
- Flash Memory 4 GB
- Data Link Protocol Ethernet
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported PoE
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 4 in x 4 in x 0.9 in
- Weight 9.88 oz