Optimize Your Meetings with Engaging Visual Displays
The LG All-in-One Direct View LED Screen features a large screen with no bezel. With superb picture quality powered by HDR10 and immersive Surface Sound, attendees can focus and get deeply engaged for productive meetings.
- Vivid Color Expression Powered by HDR10: With HDR10 support, content becomes more vivid and has greater visual impact. The wider color spectrum and greater contrast ratio allows viewers to fully enjoy content as it appears in real life.
- 130" Large Screen with No Bezel: The greatest advantage of LG's LED screen is the 130-inch large-sized screen with no bezel. Even bigger than four 55-inch conventional LCD displays combined, it displays content without lines or distortions and provides a more immersive visual experience.
- Immersive Surface Sound: The 130" All-in-one LED Screen doesn't require any additional speakers for its impactful audio effect. Its embedded Surface Sound comes from the entire screen with 162W (4.5W x 36points) and is able to reach all meeting attendees, including people seated far from the screen.
- Installation Options for Varied Environments: The 130" All-in-One Direct View LED Screen can be installed in a variety of ways, depending on the environment. If you want to create a sleek interior, a wall mount setup is recommended. If you prefer to place the screen in front of a window, a stand setup is the optimal choice. This flexibility means the screen can be easily installed according to customers' needs and unique requirements.
- Easy Remote Control Support: The 130" All-in-One Direct View LED Screen allows the user to easilyaccess the settings, such as picture mode and volume, by using a remote control instead of needing to connect to a PC. It relies on the same user interface as other LG digital signage, to simplify operation.
- Convenient Front Serviceability: The LED screen can be easily installed and managed from the front side for easy operation and maintenence. The LED modules can also be simply attached or detached by hand or with a magnetic tool.
- Auto Configuration: LG's 130" Direct View LED Screen is composed of one master unit case and eight slave unit cases. Each unit case automatically recognizes its location and setting values, which greatly simplifies the screen setup process. All you need to do is turn on the screen.
- Compatibility with AV Control Systems: The Direct View LED Screen has been certified Crestron Connected® for a higher level of compatibility with professional AV controls, which provides seamless integration and automated management.
- SuperSign Solution: This Direct View LED Screen is compatible with LG SuperSignCMS, which is a comprehensive software solution for integrated content management. This functionality simplifies content creation and distribution, which saves service time and enables efficient operations across locations.
- Signage 365 Care: Maintenance is easier and faster with the optional Signage 365 Care service, a paid, cloud-based solution provided by LG Service. It remotely manages the status of displays in client workplaces for fault diagnosis and remote-control services, which helps ensure stable operations.