This DisplayPort cable kit includes two 10-foot cables for connecting a computer to a KVM switch with a Common Access Card (CAC) port. The P783-010 features DisplayPort, USB A/B and 3.5 mm audio connectors on both ends for connecting your computer to a KVM switch. The U022-010 is a USB cable that connects to the KVM's CAC port for accessing smart cards, scanners and biometric readers, including fingerprint readers, to bolster security.
Recommended for the Tripp Lite B002-HD1AC4 NIAP KVM, the DisplayPort cable supports video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz with true 4:4:4 chroma subsampling. The USB cables also support USB 2.0 data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps. By combining several different cables into one convenient kit, you cut down on unnecessary clutter and costs.
- Product Description Tripp Lite DisplayPort KVM Cable Kit 4K USB 3.5mm Audio 3xM/3xM USB MM 10ft - video / USB / audio cable kit - 10 ft
- Type Video / USB / audio cable kit
- Features 4K support, HDCP compliant
- Length 10 ft
- Compliant Standards USB 2.0 / DisplayPort 1.2
- Color Black
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty