Secure your devices on the industrial internet of things.
Barracuda Secure Access Controller acts as the connectivity and security enforcement hub for the data stream, coming from up to 2,500 connected Barracuda Secure Connector appliances.
The Secure Access Controller provides full, next-generation firewall functionality and runs on VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer, and KVM environments, as well as directly in Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform. Ensure your deployment grows with your needs, thanks to integration with the Barracuda Firewall Control Center architecture.
- Product Description Barracuda NextGen Firewall S-Series SAC400 - security appliance
- Device Type Security appliance
- Form Factor Desktop
- RAM 1 GB
- Flash Memory 16 GB
- Ports Qty 2
- Data Link Protocol Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Frequency Band 2.4 GHz
- Performance VPN throughput: 1 Gbps ¦ Firewall throughput: 1 Gbps
- Capacity Number of protected IPs: unlimited ¦ VPN users: 500 ¦ Maximum application cores: 2
- VoIP Protocols H.323, SCCP, SIP
- Power AC 120/230 V (50 - 60 Hz)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 5.2 in x 3.7 in x 11.1 in
- Weight 5.64 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty 1-year warranty