Hyperconnectivity with steady performance in demanding environments. Exponential growth of Internet of Things (IoT) devices and next-generation applications. Advanced persistent security threats. All of these require a wireless network that provides resiliency and superior connectivity, integrated security with advanced classification and containment, and hardware and software innovations to automate, secure, and simplify networks. Updating your wireless infrastructure to one that will meet these needs is paramount for today's digital business. The next generation of Cisco Catalyst 9100 Access Points, with high-performance Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) capabilities and innovations in RF performance, security, and analytics, enables end-to-end digitization and helps accelerate the rollout of business services by delivering beyond Wi-Fi.
The Cisco Catalyst 9115 Series Access Points are enterprise-class products that will address your current and future needs. They are the first step to updating your network to take better example of all of the features and benefits that Wi-Fi 6 provides.
- Product Description Cisco Catalyst 9115AXE - wireless access point
- Device Type Wireless access point
- Form Factor External - indoor
- Localization Kuwait, Israel, Egypt, Tunisia, Uzbekistan
- RAM 2 GB
- Flash Memory 1 GB
- Data Link Protocol IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2, IEEE 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.0 LE
- Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Included Accessories Low profile bracket, ceiling grid clip
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported UPOE
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 8 in x 8 in x 1.7 in
- Weight 2.43 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty