Give your office network a boost of speed and performance that takes almost no time to set up. Easily build a highly reliable network to connect your computers, printers, copiers, and other office equipment. If your business is like most small companies, you do not have an IT staff to set up your network for you. Now you can have a high-performance, business-class office network that just works, right out of the box, with the Cisco 110 Series Unmanaged Switches. Users, workgroups, labs, departments, or growing offices can now deliver large amounts of multimedia, image, and video information across the network in almost no time.
Cisco 110 Series Unmanaged Switches deliver basic network connectivity and reliability for small businesses that is easy on the budget and without all the complexity. These switches provide all of the features, expandability, and investment protection you expect from Cisco, with no installation software and nothing to configure. Just plug it in, connect your computers and other business equipment, and get to work.
- Product Description Cisco Small Business SF110D-05 - switch - 5 ports - unmanaged
- Device Type Switch - 5 ports - unmanaged
- Subtype Fast Ethernet
- Ports 5 x 10/100
- Performance Switching capacity: 1 Gbps ¦ Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size): 0.74 Mpps
- Capacity QoS hardware queues: 4
- Jumbo Frame Support 9216 bytes
- Features Auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, Quality of Service (QoS), fanless, Energy Efficient Ethernet, security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), cable test
- Compliant Standards IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3az
- Power DC 12 V 500 mA (operating)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 3.6 in x 3.6 in x 1.1 in
- Weight 7.76 oz
- Localization Japan
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty