This portable printer provides big productivity gains and reduces errors by enabling workers to print labels at the location they need to be applied when they need to be applied. Unlike other mobile printers on the market, the RP4e printer offers almost twice the print speed media capacity, a one-point ANSI print quality improvement, and superior battery power longevity with a Hidrain battery ensuring smooth, continuous operation so your workers can work efficiently with less media reloading, battery swaps, and downtime.
The RPe Series printer prints 25.4 mm (1 in.) to 104.1 mm (4.1 in.) labels/receipts and can accommodate a wide variety of media, including the heavy stock necessary for hang tags and specialty label needs. Plus, its fast and easy loading design means fewer interruptions and increased productivity in your application, whether using one type of media or several.
The RPe Series has 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi capabilities for a great range and fast data communications on your WLAN. It also includes a Bluetooth 4.0 LE radio at no additional charge for when workers are outside of WLAN range or using the printer with a Bluetooth mobile computer. In addition, the printer is NFC-enabled so you can check printer status and configuration when an Internet connection is not available.
- Product Description Honeywell RP4e - label printer - monochrome - direct thermal
- Printer Type Label printer - direct thermal - monochrome
- Form Factor Portable
- Weight 2.25 lbs
- Localization United States
- Max Media Size Roll (4.4 in)
- Min Media Size (Custom) 2 in
- Max Media Size (Custom) 4.3 in
- Interface USB 2.0, NFC, Wi-Fi(ac), Bluetooth 4.1 LE
- Language Simulation ZPL II, Intermec Printer Language (IPL), Extensible Mark-up Language (XML), Comtec Printer Control Language (CPCL), DPL
- Media Type Labels, receipt paper, tags
- Networking Print server
- Battery Required 1 Included Qty 1
- System Requirements Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 6.5 in x 3 in x 7.4 in