This QSFP+ transceiver allows you to connect a singlemode fiber optic cable to a 40 Gbps network router, server or switch. It transmits data up to 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) using a 1270 to 1330 nm wavelength. The zinc housing protects against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and excessive power dissipation.
The MSA-compliant N286-40G-LR4 functions just like the equivalent Cisco QSFP-40G-LR4 transceiver module and is manufactured to meet or exceed Cisco specifications. You can use this transceiver with any compatible Cisco router, server or switch and receive the same performance as the QSFP-40G-LR4.
This input/output device is fully hot-swappable, so you can install it without a potentially costly 40 Gbps network shutdown or device reboot. Just plug the QSFP+ end of the transceiver into your Cisco network device. The other end has an LC duplex connector to link with singlemode fiber optic cable (sold separately). A push/pull tab connector is easily accessible in high-density data center applications and makes the plug-and-play transceiver easy to install and remove with one hand.
- Product Description Tripp Lite Cisco-Compatible QSFP-40G-LR4 QSFP+ Transceiver - 40GBase-LR4, Singlemode LC, 1270-1330 nm, 10 km - QSFP+ transceiver module - 40 Gigabit LAN
- Device Type QSFP+ transceiver module - LC single-mode
- Form Factor Plug-in module
- Cabling Type 40GBase-LR4
- Data Transfer Rate 40 Gbps
- Optical Wave Length 1270-1330 nm
- Data Link Protocol 40 Gigabit LAN
- Max Transfer Distance 6.2 miles
- OEM Manufacturer Equivalent Part Number Cisco QSFP-40G-LR4
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 0.7 in x 4.8 in x 0.3 in
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty