Universal EIA/ECA-310 Compliant Supports up to 200lbs. These 1U server rack rails let you mount devices, such as servers or networking equipment, that did not come with rack rails into your 19" 4 post rack. The adjustable server rack rails are also a great solution for mounting OEM equipment such as Dell , IBM , HP or Apple servers.
Universal design mounts to almost any 19" server rack
Adhering to the EIA/ECA-310 standard for 19 inch server rack equipment and accessories, these mounting rails are compatible with most 19 inch server racks. The depth is adjustable for a variety of rack sizes and configurations up to a maximum depth of 36 inches.
To ensure your equipment is secure, these universal rack mount rails feature cold-rolled steel construction. The durable design can support a weight load of up to 200 lbs (90 kg).
The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
The UNIRAILS1UB is backed by a lifetime StarTech.com warranty with free technical support.
- Product Description StarTech.com 1U Server Rack Rails with Adjustable Mounting Depth - 4 post - EIA/ECA-310 Compliant - Supports up to 200lbs (UNIRAILS1UB) rack rail kit - 1U
- Product Type Rack rail kit
- Placing / Mounting Rack mountable
- Package Content 2 rack rails, 8 M6 cage nuts, 8 M6-12 screws, 8 M6 plastic cup washers
- Color Black
- Rack Size 19"
- Height (Rack Units) 1U
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 2.3 in x 24.7 in x 1.6 in
- Weight 7.72 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty
- Designed For P/N: RK1536BKF, RK1836BKF