The affordable 303 Series 802.11ac campus access points deliver high performance to medium density enterprise environments such as schools, retail branches, warehouses, hotels and enterprise offices, where the environment is cost sensitive. As a Unified AP, they can be operated with (ArubaOS mode) or without a controller (InstantOS mode).
These Wave 2 access points deliver multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) and a maximum concurrent data rate of 867Mbps in the 5GHz band and 300 Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (for an aggregate peak data rate of 1.2Gbps).
With an integrated Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio, the 303 APs can be used as an Aruba beacon for advanced location and indoor wayfinding, asset tracking, and proximity-based push notification services while simplifying the remote management of battery-powered Aruba Beacons.
- Product Description HPE Aruba AP-303P (JP) TAA - Campus - wireless access point
- Device Type Wireless access point
- Form Factor In-ceiling - indoor
- Data Link Protocol IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Performance Concurrent data rate (5 GHz): 867 Mbps ¦ Concurrent data rate (2.4 GHz): 300 Mbps
- Capacity Wireless clients per Wi-Fi radio: 256 ¦ BSSIDs per radio: 16
- Included Accessories Suspended ceiling rail adapter, ceiling mounting clips
- OS Required ArubaOS, InstantOS 188.8.131.52
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported PoE
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 5.9 in x 5.9 in x 1.4 in
- Weight 9.88 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty