The PowerEdge T640 is a versatile, powerhouse server ideal for mid-sized offices, remote sites and data centers. The T640 combines powerful performance and massive internal storage capacity in a rack or tower platform. Address a wide range of workloads and future-proof your data center with flexible storage, performance and I/O options.
Meet evolving business needs with the scalable business architecture of the PowerEdge T640. Accelerate demanding workloads and plan for future growth with cost-effective, in-server expansion.
Dell OpenManage intelligent automation enables you to spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on business-critical priorities.
A comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
- Product Description Dell EMC PowerEdge T640 - tower - Xeon Silver 4208 2.1 GHz - 32 GB - 480 GB
- Type Server - tower
- Bundled Services 3 Years Basic Hardware Warranty Repair, 5X10 HW-Only, 5x10 NBD On-site
- Height (Rack Units) 5U
- Server Scalability 2-way
- Processor 2 x Intel Xeon Silver 4208 / 2.1 GHz (3.2 GHz) (8-core)
- Processor Socket FCLGA3647 Socket
- Processor Main Features Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2
- Cache Memory 22 MB
- Cache Per Processor 11 MB
- RAM 32 GB (installed) / 768 GB (max) - DDR4 SDRAM
- Storage Controller RAID (Dell PERC H730P)
- Server Storage Bays Hot-swap 2.5"
- Hard Drive 1 x SSD 480 GB (hot-swap) - SATA 6Gb/s - 2.5" - Mixed Use
- Optical Storage No optical drive
- Card Reader Yes
- Graphics Controller Matrox G200eW3
- Video Memory 16 MB
- Networking GigE, 10 GigE
- Power Redundancy Yes
- OS Provided No operating system
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 12 in x 27.9 in x 17.5 in
- Pricing Type Build To Plan (BTP)
- Manufacturer Selling Program Dell Smart Value