OKI is proud to offer a variety of Service Enhancement Programs designed to maximize the uptime of your OKI printer and facsimile products. The company offers unmatched customer service support, with more featured options and benefits than any other printer manufacturer in the industry. Under the OKIcare umbrella of coverage, OKI offers two Service Enhancement Programs: Warranty Extension Program (WEP) and the Maintenance Agreement Program (MAP). Depending upon your printer type, both programs allow you to choose between Oki On-Site, Oki Exchange and Oki Depot Service options.
- Product Description OKIcare On-Site - extended service agreement - 1 year - on-site
- Type Extended service agreement
- Service Included Parts and labor
- Location On-site
- Full Contract Period 1 year
- Designed For B8300, 8300n