With a sleek design and small form factor, the Cisco Business 145AC Access Point brings a full slate of Cisco high-performance functionality to in-room or office deployments where a mixture of wired and wireless devices is used.
The Cisco Business 145AC Access Point is a compact, wall plate - mountable access point, ideal for in-room or office deployments requiring connectivity for both wired and wireless devices.
Incorporating support for 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless standards and Gigabit Ethernet wired connectivity into a sleek device, the Cisco Business 145AC is built to take full advantage of in-wall cabling infrastructure while blending into the visual footprint. This combination provides deployment flexibility while offering best-in-class performance.
By adhering to the 802.11ac Wave 2 standard, the Cisco Business 145AC Access Point delivers a data rate of up to 867 Mbps on its 5-GHz radio. This exceeds the data rates offered by access points that support the 802.11n standard. It also enables a total aggregate dual-radio data rate of up to 1 Gbps, providing the necessary foundation for small business and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to stay ahead of the performance expectations and needs of their wireless users.
In recent years, small businesses, enterprises, and managed service providers alike have increasingly preferred wireless access as the principal form of network connectivity. Along with this shift, there is an expectation that wireless should enable a high-performance experience. The Cisco Business 145AC Access Point delivers outstanding performance with highly secure and reliable wireless connections, for a robust, mobile end-user experience.
- Product Description Cisco Business 145AC - wireless access point
- Device Type Wireless access point
- Form Factor Wall mountable
- Processor 710 MHz
- RAM 1 GB
- Flash Memory 256 MB
- Data Link Protocol IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2
- Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Performance Maximum data rate (2.4 GHz): 300 Mbps ¦ Maximum data rate (5 GHz): 867 Mbps
- Capacity Wireless clients per Wi-Fi radio: 200 ¦ Wireless clients: 400
- Included Accessories Torx security screw, mounting bracket
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported PoE
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 3.5 in x 5.5 in x 1.2 in
- Weight 9.88 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty