The Cisco Business 140AC access point delivers advanced wireless performance with support for the Wi-Fi standard, IEEE's 802.11ac Wave 2. It also meets the growing flexibility requirements of wireless networks by introducing mesh technology - all while delivering a simple user experience.
The 140AC access point extends coverage and capacity to Wi-Fi clients such as smartphones, tablets, and high-performance laptops that have integrated 802.11ac Wave 1 or Wave 2 support.
By adhering to the 802.11ac Wave 2 standard, the Cisco Business 140AC access point delivers a data rate of up to 867 Mbps on its 5-GHz radio. This exceeds the data rates offered by access points that support the 802.11n standard. It also enables a total aggregate dual-radio data rate of up to 1 Gbps, providing the necessary foundation to stay ahead of the performance expectations and needs of wireless users.
In recent years, small businesses have increasingly preferred wireless access as the principal form of network connectivity. Along with this shift, there is an expectation that wireless should enable a high-performance experience. The Cisco Business 140AC access point delivers outstanding performance for highly secure and reliable wireless connections, for an optimal end-user experience.
- Product Description Cisco Business 140AC - wireless access point
- Device Type Wireless access point
- Packaged Quantity 5 (specifications are for single item)
- Form Factor External
- Processor 710 MHz
- RAM 1 GB
- Flash Memory 256 MB
- Data Link Protocol IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2
- Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Performance Maximum data rate (2.4 GHz): 300 Mbps ¦ Maximum data rate (5 GHz): 867 Mbps
- Capacity Wireless clients per Wi-Fi radio: 200 ¦ Wireless clients: 400 ¦ VLANs supported: 16
- Included Accessories Torx security screw, ceiling rail mount clip, mounting bracket
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported PoE
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 5.9 in x 5.9 in x 1.3 in
- Weight 14.11 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty