Aruba LTE sensors can be placed within any area where users or IoT devices are located to reduce the time to identify and resolve application responsiveness and user experience issues. The sensor is placed at the same height where user?s devices are placed or held, to run accurate simulated tests over Wi-Fi. Wired connections are also supported.
Tests can be set up for LAN and WLAN connectivity, DHCP, DNS, authentication, captive portal response, cloud and internal applications. Installation of the sensor, even in extremely remote locations is easy due to built-in out-of-band cellular connectivity. This reduces the time and effort normally required to go on-site, diagnose a problem and put a resolution into action.
- Product Description HPE Aruba User Experience Insight LTE sensor - G-Series - wireless network management device
- Device Type Wireless network management device
- Form Factor Wall mountable
- Localization Worldwide
- Data Link Protocol Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, LTE, Bluetooth 5.0 LE
- Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Included Accessories Rubber feet, mounting screws, mounting bracket, Command Strip adhesive wall-mounting kit
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported PoE
- Weight 15.38 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty 1-year warranty