The innovative side connector of the ThinkPad Basic Docking Station, designed exclusively for ThinkPad notebooks, provides a driver-free way to connect conveniently and securely to a range of USB accessories and external displays, while rapid charging support and a mirrored power button make it easy to disconnect and go. Designed for large enterprise environments, ThinkPad Basic Docking Station support PXE boot, wake on LAN, and MAC address pass-through, simplifying asset management for IT managers. Painstakingly designed and extensively tested, ThinkPad Basic Docking Station provides a seamless docking experience to enhance productivity and convenience.
Depending on many factors such as the processing capability of the host and peripheral devices, file attributes, and other factors related to system configuration and operating environments, the actual data transfer rate will be slower than 5 Gbit/s on USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) connectors, slower than 10 Gbit/s on USB 3.1 Gen 2 connectors, and slower than 20Gbit/s on USB 3.2 connectors.
- Product Description Lenovo ThinkPad Basic Docking Station - docking station - VGA, DP
- Product Type Docking station
- Video Interfaces VGA, DP
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 14.9 in x 6.3 in x 2.1 in
- Weight 26.1 oz
- Localization United States
- Power Power adapter 90 Watt
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty
- Designed For ThinkPad A285; A485; L13; L13 Yoga; L14 Gen 1; L15 Gen 1; L490; L580; L590; P14s Gen 1; P15s Gen 1; P43; P52; P53; T14 Gen 1; T14s Gen 1; T15 Gen 1; T49X; T590; X1 Carbon (6th Gen); X1 Carbon (7th Gen); X1 Carbon Gen 8; X1 Yoga (4th Gen); X1 Yoga Gen 5; X13 Gen 1; X13 Yoga Gen 1; X390 Yoga; X39X