The ASUS GeForce GT 710 is a passively-cooled single-slot graphics card that enables quiet multi-monitor productivity with support for up to 4 external displays connected to the built-in HDMI ports.
A compact design increases compatibility with other PCIe peripherals and even allows multiple ASUS GT710s to be stacked in a single system.
Auto-Extreme technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets high standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
- Product Description ASUS GT710-4H-SL-2GD5 - graphics card - GF GT 710 - 2 GB
- Device Type Graphics card
- Bus Type PCI Express 2.0
- Graphics Engine NVIDIA GeForce GT 710
- Memory 2 GB GDDR5
- Core Clock 954 MHz
- CUDA Cores 192
- Effective Memory Clock 5012 MHz
- Memory Interface 64-bit
- Max Resolution 3840 x 2160
- Max Monitors Supported 4
- Interfaces 4 x HDMI
- API Supported OpenGL 4.6
- Fanless Yes
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 0.7 in x 6.6 in x 4.1 in