The 15-inch MacBook Air is great for multitasking everyday work on its spacious Liquid Retina display. Supercharged by the M2 chip, go-to business apps fly with up to 18 hours of battery life to keep productivity high.1 And its ultraportable design is strikingly thin and light for working on the go.
- M2 chip for incredible performance
- 8-core CPU and up to 10-core GPU to power through complex work tasks
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning tasks
- Up to 24GB of unified memory makes everything you do fast and fluid
- Go all day working on demanding tasks with up to 18 hours of battery life1
- Fanless design for silent operation
- 15.3-inch Liquid Retina display with 500 nits of brightness and P3 wide color for sharper presentations and incredible detail2
- Up to 20 percent faster for applying image filters and effects3
- Up to 40 percent faster for editing complex video timelines3
- 1080p FaceTime HD camera for immersive video conferencing to take meetings anywhere
- Three-microphone array focuses on your voice instead of what's going on around you
- Six-speaker sound system with Spatial Audio for an immersive listening experience
- MagSafe 3 port, two Thunderbolt ports, and headphone jack makes adding displays and other work equipment easy
- Backlit Magic Keyboard with Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
- Fast Wi-Fi 6 wireless connectivity
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- Runs everyday business apps natively, including Microsoft 365, Slack, and more4
- macOS Ventura gives your team powerful ways to get more done, share, and collaborate—and works great with iPhone and iPad5
- Available in Midnight, Starlight, Space Gray, and Silver
Configurable options are available.
1 Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
2 The display on the 15-inch MacBook Air has rounded corners at the top. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 15.3 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
3 Compared with previous generation.
4 Subscription may be required for some apps.
5 Requires iCloud and internet connection.