A mini-tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower PFC Sinewave CP135PFCLCD provides battery backup (using sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems requiring active PFC power source compatibility.
The CP1350PFCLCD features an advanced multifunction control panel with a color LCD to quickly confirm status and alerts at-a-glance. The screen tilts for easy viewing when the UPS is placed in a low position such as under a desk.
The CP1350PFCLCD uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The CP1350PFCLCD comes with a three-year warranty (including coverage of batteries) and a $425,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Product Description CyberPower PFC Sinewave Series CP1350PFCLCD - UPS - 810 Watt - 1350 VA
- Device Type UPS - external
- Weight 20.28 lbs
- Output Voltage AC 120 V ± 5%
- Power Capacity 810 Watt / 1350 VA
- Input Connectors 1 x power NEMA 5-15
- Output connectors 5 x power NEMA 5-15 (surge) ¦ 5 x power NEMA 5-15 (UPS and surge) ¦ 2 x 4 pin USB Type A
- Battery Lead acid - 7 Ah
- Batteries Qty 2
- Networking RS-232, USB
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 3.9 in x 14.2 in x 10.4 in
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty