The B032-VU1 KVM Console to USB 2.0 portable laptop crash cart adapter with file transfer and video capture turns your laptop into a portable console that connects to servers, computers, kiosks and ATMs. Recommended for busy systems administrators, the B032-VU1 provides direct laptop-to-computer desktop access for file applications, operating system patching, diagnostic testing and software installation. It eliminates the need for unwieldy crash carts.
VGA video and USB keyboard/mouse cables are built into the unit to plug into your server or computer. A USB 2.0 Mini-B cable is included for connecting to your laptop to achieve instant BIOS-level control. You can record videos and capture images from your remote desktop. Bi-directional file transfers between your laptop and connected device occur at USB 2.0 speeds.
The B032-VU1 supports VGA video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080p, at 60 Hz. You may adjust picture quality and synchronize mouse pointers for optimum performance. The compact plug-and-play design means no software or external power supply to install, and the unit fits easily inside your laptop bag for immediate use anywhere. It supports hot-plugging, and its firmware is upgradable.
- Product Description Tripp Lite KVM Console to USB 2.0 Portable Laptop Crash Cart Adapter with File Transfer and Video Capture, 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz - KVM switch - 1 ports
- Device Type KVM switch - 1 ports
- Subtype KVM
- Ports 1 x KVM port(s)
- KVM Users Qty 1 local user
- Features Firmware upgradable, USB powered
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 1.9 in x 2.1 in x 2.9 in
- Weight 4.94 oz
- System Requirements Microsoft Windows XP or later
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty