A mini-tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower PFC Sinewave CP1500PFCLCD provides battery backup (using sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems requiring active PFC power source compatibility.
The CP1500PFCLCD features an advanced multifunction control panel with a color LCD to quickly confirm status and alerts at-a-glance. The screen tilts for easy viewing when the UPS is placed in a low position such as under a desk. Two USB charge ports (one Type-A and one Type-C) power portable devices such as mobile phones and tablets, even during a utility power failure.
The CP1500PFCLCD uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently.
- Product Description CyberPower PFC Sinewave Series CP1500PFCLCD - UPS - 900 Watt - 1500 VA
- Device Type UPS - external
- Weight 24.69 lbs
- Output Voltage AC 120 V ± 5%
- Power Capacity 900 Watt / 1500 VA
- Input Connectors 1 x power NEMA 5-15
- Output connectors 5 x power NEMA 5-15 (surge) ¦ 5 x power NEMA 5-15 (UPS and surge) ¦ 2 x 4 pin USB Type A
- Battery Lead acid - 8.5 Ah
- Batteries Qty 2
- Networking RS-232, USB
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 3.9 in x 14.2 in x 10.4 in
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty