Eliminate excess cable clutter with a short 3ft Mini DisplayPort to DVI active adapter. The MDP2DVIMM3BS 3ft. active Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable lets you directly connect your Mini DP video source (such as any of your MacBook or Microsoft Surface Pro devices with mDP) directly to a nearby DVI monitor or projector, saving the expense of additional adapters while eliminating the clutter of excess cable.
For guaranteed compatibility with virtually any Mini DisplayPort output the active Mini DP to DVI adapter supports dual-mode (DP++) as well as single-mode DisplayPort signals. Unlike passive adapters, this ensures the MDP2DVIMM3BS can be used with graphics cards that are not capable of outputting multimode DP++ signals, such as ATI Eyefinity cards.
Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port, the adapter supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200.
- Product Description StarTech.com 3 ft Mini DisplayPort to DVI Active Adapter Converter Cable - 3ft (0.9m) Active mDP to DVI M/M Cable for PC 1920x1200 - Black (MDP2DVIMM3BS) - DisplayPort cable - 3 ft
- Type DisplayPort cable
- Features Active cable (signal regeneration)
- Length 3 ft
- Connector Mini DisplayPort - male
- Connector (Second End) DVI-D - male
- Compliant Standards FCC, RoHS
- Color Black
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty