The Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS) combines Cisco UCS B-series Blade Servers and C-series Rack Servers with networking and storage access into a single converged system with simplified management, greater cost efficiency and agility, and increased visibility and control. One of the newest servers in the Cisco UCS portfolio is the Cisco UCS B200 M4 Blade Server.
The UCS B200 M4 Blade Server delivers performance, flexibility and optimization for data centers and remote sites. This enterprise-class server offers market-leading performance, versatility, and density without compromise for workloads ranging from web infrastructure to distributed databases. The Cisco UCS B200 M4 server can quickly deploy stateless physical and virtual workloads, with the programmable ease of use of the Cisco UCS Manager software and simplified server access with Cisco SingleConnect technology. Based on the Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v3 product family, it offers up to two drives, and up to 80 Gbps I/O throughput. The Cisco UCS B200 M4 offers exceptional levels of performance, flexibility, and I/O throughput to run your most demanding applications.
In addition, Cisco UCS has the architectural advantage of not having to power and cool excess switches, NICs and HBAs in each blade server chassis. Having a larger power budget per blade server provides uncompromised expandability and capabilities, as in the Cisco UCS B200 M4 server with its leading memory-slot and drive capacity.
- Product Description Cisco UCS SmartPlay Select B200 M4 Advanced 5 (Not sold Standalone ) - blade - Xeon E5-2670V3 2.3 GHz - 128 GB
- Type Server - blade
- Server Scalability 2-way
- Processor 2 x Intel Xeon E5-2670V3 / 2.3 GHz (3.1 GHz) (12-core)
- Processor Socket LGA2011-v3 Socket
- Processor Main Features Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2
- Cache Memory 60 MB
- Cache Per Processor 30 MB
- RAM 128 GB (installed) / 768 GB (max) - DDR4 SDRAM - ECC - PC4-17000
- Storage Controller RAID (SATA 6Gb/s / SAS 12Gb/s) (LSISAS3108)
- Server Storage Bays Hot-swap 2.5"
- Hard Drive No HDD
- Optical Storage No optical drive
- Graphics Controller Matrox G200e
- Video Memory 8 MB
- Networking 10 GigE, 10Gb FCoE
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 8 in x 24.4 in x 2 in
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited warranty - replacement - 3 years - response time: next business day