The CyberPower PR1000ELCDRT2U has a high-voltage input connection and provides battery backup, power protection and surge protection for servers, networking equipment and other IT devices. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects minor power fluctuations without utilizing the battery.
The PR1000ELCDRT2U accepts a 220V, 230V or 240V input connection and has a capacity of 1000VA/700W, 8 outlets, RJ11 and Coax protection, an LCD screen.
- Product Description CyberPower Professional Rack Mount LCD Series PR1000ELCDRT2U - UPS - 700 Watt - 1000 VA
- Device Type UPS - rack-mountable
- Rack Size 2U
- Weight 56.22 lbs
- Output Voltage AC 230 V ± 5%
- Power Capacity 700 Watt / 1000 VA
- Input Connectors 1 x power
- Output connectors 8 x power IEC 60320 C13
- Battery Lead acid - 7 Ah
- Batteries Qty 4
- Networking RS-232, USB
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17 in x 15.3 in x 3.5 in
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty