When a computer system cannot be without power - even for maintenance - a Liebert MicroPOD ensures continuous uptime. The Liebert MicroPOD provides maintenance bypass capability and power output distribution for Liebert GXT and Liebert PSI UPS models 3 kVA and below, as well as other brands of UPS systems. It allows removal of the UPS without powering down the connected equipment.
The Liebert MicroPOD maintenance bypass and power output distribution switch allows you to manually transfer the connected equipment to utility power via a maintenance bypass switch, permitting scheduled maintenance or UPS replacement without discontinuing power to the critical load. Transferring back to UPS power is just as easy - simply turn the switch to the indicated position and the load is protected by the UPS.
- Product Description Liebert MicroPod MP2-220K - bypass switch
- Device Type Bypass switch - rack-mountable
- Rack Size 2U
- Weight 4.41 lbs
- Input Voltage AC 230 V
- Output Voltage AC 230 V
- Input Connectors 1 x power IEC 60320 C20
- Output connectors 1 x power IEC 60320 C19 ¦ 1 x power IEC 60320 C14 ¦ 8 x power IEC 60320 C13
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 15.5 in x 3 in x 3.5 in